Founded in 1968 by David Peters, VES started in a small factory in Andover, Hampshire, 50 years later the company has expanded and relocated to Chandlers Ford, Hampshire, establishing itself as a major local employer.
VES now operates from the following sites: headquarters in Chandlers Ford, a fabrication plant in Eastleigh, and has a regional presence in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow.
Throughout its history, VES has maintained a personal, professional business approach when working with customers. Many customers have been with VES since its inception and it is that ability to retain customers and continue to deliver excellent products, service and value that provides a firm basis for on-going expansion.
As a family run business, VES has continued to build on the foundations laid over fifty years ago. The entire VES team are committed to making VES the first choice for providing better air for the built environment.
- a substantial British company with over 200 employees
- nationwide coverage from regional offices, representatives and engineers
- over 12,000 m2 manufacturing space with state-of the-art sheet metal working and powder coating facilities
- ability to service or refurbish any make or model of air handling equipment
- recommended by many blue-chip companies and local authorities