The purpose of the role of Customer Service Case Handler is to provide excellent support and service to VES staff and customers through coordinating company experts, to deliver first time solutions as a result of equipment failures through our engineering team optimising customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate timely and satisfactory resolution of customer enquiries in line with department KPI targets, all of which are to be monitored by the staff member and the department manager.
- Coordinate activities to deliver effective first-time solution as a result of product failure to give lifetime value, engaging company experts and engineering team to deliver solutions.
- To deal efficiently with customer queries, complaints, and warranty / service issues.
- To provide a basic standard of initial technical support or escalate technical call backs through the appropriate company expert and logged through D365.
- Manage customer's expectations and keep informed of actions and progress in relation to cases.
- Planning and tracking of engineer visits to resolve defects, inclusive of travel and hotel arrangements and specialised equipment to support the visit utilising the most cost-effective method.
- Liaise with customer regarding Health and Safety on site and provide all relevant documentation to provide risk and method statements to support site visits.
- As part of a team, when required- take ownership of incoming calls into the company via the main telephone line, ensuring all clients are given a good impression of VES customer service, and calls are allocated to the correct departments quickly and efficiently.
- To ensure all relevant documentation and digital information is up to date and relevant to each service requirement using D365, network documentation and Axapta.
- To promote feedback to customers and QA through detailed reports and service files to prevent recurrence of faults.
- Administer invoice when works are deemed non-warranty or if quotation requested then raise via D365 for sales to quote as required.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for other members of the department.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter, together with why you have applied, what you can bring to the role and your current salary package to email@example.com.